You can use your Credit / Debit Card to pay for your order through Western Union Online Money Transfer .
You log onto www.westernunion.com and select send money . Use your Credit / Debit card and transfer the money online in minutes. It is very fast and reliable to send money online with your credit card . You can also pay at the nearest Western Union Store closer to your home in minutes.
The Western Union Company is an American worldwide financial services and communications company, headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Until it discontinued the service in 2006, Western Union was the leading American company in the business of transmitting telegrams.
MoneyGram International Inc. is a money transfer company based in the United States with headquarters in Dallas, Texas. … MoneyGram is the second largest provider of money transfers in the world.
With MoneyGram.com It’s easy to send money around the world. With over 30.000 trusted locations in the US, it’s fast and reliable. You can go to any MoneyGram location around your area and pay for your order in just minutes. You can also pay online using Moneygram website. MoneyGram.com
Ria Money Transfer is a money transfer company providing money remittances. Ria, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., is headquartered in Buena Park, California, with regional offices in Madrid, London, Kuala Lumpur, Dakar, among others.
Online: send money online through riamoneytransfer.com. This service is available in the United Kingdom, Spain, Canada, Australia, and the United States to send across Ria’s payout network of 160 countries. Ria Money Transfer App: service available in the United States and Canada for payout across Ria’s network
How do I send money through RIA?
- Create your free account in under 2 minutes or log in if you already have one.
- Start a money transfer using your bank account, credit, or debit card.
- Confirm that everything looks right and hit send! Your money is on its way.
How do I set up a transfer?
- Enter the amount you’d like to send. …
- Next, choose a delivery method.
- If you selected Bank Deposit as your delivery method, you’ll need to enter some information about your recipient’s bank account. …
- Now it’s time to enter information about your recipient.